Monday, August 11, 2008

I moved again


So many times after I moved here moved there moved here moved there... finally I have my own house. I decide to stay here, and start my new life.

Finally I think... I can put down all the past, no matter is good... or bad. Is good to have someone can share with, someone I like, and someone who likes me. I really appreciate your appearance in my life.

Even there is still a long path for me to walk to, I believe, you all will be by my side and walk with me... right.

Thanks for everyone who is around me when I thought the world is going to broke down on me, when I thought I am going to die soon. Even if you are the one concern about me, and care about me. Filling all my time...fully with fun and joyful.

Believe me... I am ok now, and now is the time for me to start my new life, let's start with me, ok?

No comments: