Saturday, August 23, 2008

My love

Nightmares... Can you please go away from me?

This is not the first time, and I experienced this for a few times.
Even though I am trying to get through, to overcome all of this.
Why I still cant run away from you.

I should be happier now right
I have lots of jobs, lots of appointment,
So that I would not have any time to think about the things which will upset me.

Thanks for those who really care and concern about me,
buying breakfast for me, buying fruits and tidbits for me,
asking how I am doing, and company me for every meal,
These are the things which I never had before,
when my eyes only have one person.

I am appreciate, really...
Thanks god for giving such a big challenge,
from turning one love, to many loves.

At first, I might not accept the big changes in my life,
I know, I can get it, and know why god want me to do this.

No comments: