Sunday, December 14, 2008

busy...



finish my 3 days work in Cineleisure
Next week I gonna have my first performance for keyboard
Never think that one day I can play something like piano
Not even having performance for that on stage
afraid...

I learnt keyboard
because I like the sound of piano
I learnt that
because I miss the melody you played for me
One day when I can play with my own hands
This may mean that you have leave me away

How's my work?
Tired? Exhausted? Hungry? talk non stop?
Tomorrow I still have lots of stuff to do.
Aih, hope the time can stop for 12 hours, for me to do nothing

I feel to shopping again
I can do whatever now on my own, alone
so weird
I did what I cant do before

I can drive to whatever place I wanted to go
just in this three to four months time
I become so brave?
weird me
Maybe this is the real me
Maybe I really too depends on you last time



Celcom girl for this month
Cineleisure ( in front of Cinema ) every Fri, Sat and Sun!!!

1 comment:

The Punisher said...

hehe..i will go grab a free sim card from you ya...you promise me to give one o....hope no need to pay in the future o...or i will chop you into pieces...blek!